Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Semester Two Begins!

If you're reading this, then you've done your homework. You found my secret Fremont blog post. I just wanted to welcome you to my tech class. So far this year, we've made films, created online digital stories, mathcasts or math movies, Google Maps Interactive Tours, and podcasts. We'll also be working more with the interactive whiteboard this semester, as I'll be using a new online interactive tool called www.scriblink.com to create interactive graphic organizers.

I don't know what class that you're in, but if you're here, you probably want the secret word, so that you can hand that in on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. The secret word is:

Bullying

As in, we don't tolerate any of that in technology class. So when you come in next week, I'll show you how to hand in your homework, your secret word, and you'll get some points for that. Good work!

No comments: